- 01.The controller is Global Freight Logistics Network OÜ (“The Company”), a company established in Estonia and registered with the Estonian Commercial Register under no. 14596203.
- 02.To contact The Company please use the chat support available at https://fr8.network/ or write to [email protected] Otherwise please address your correspondence to the following address: Global Freight, Logistics Network OÜ, Tina 9, Tallinn, 10126, Estonia
Processing of Personal Data
- 03.The Companymay process personal data for the purpose of
- Performance of its contractual duties to the data subject. The basis of processing personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Provision of the personal data which The Company collects about a data subject is necessary for entering into and performance of the contract between The Company and the data subject ;
- Compiling analytics about the use of this website and of the services provided by The Company.The basis of processing of personal data is article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Performance of due diligence measures set forth in the laws on prevention of money laundering and similar laws even if the law itself does not require performance of such measure, but market practice does (e.g., if financial institutions decline to transact with The Company if such measures are not performed). The basis of processing of personal data is article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- 04.Other than the personal data input or shown by the data subject itself on this website,
- The Company collects personal data about location (including IP address) from which and time when the data subject accesses this website
- Receives data from partners or service providers to whose page the data subject is redirected in process of transacting with The Company. For instance, the providers of identification service or of digital signature or smart-contract service.
04.The Company transfers personal data collected by it to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- providers of communication platforms,
- providers of analytics,
- providers of digital signature service and of identification service,
- providers of servers and access to network (such as Internet),
- entities belonging to the same group as The Company.
06.Furthermore, The Company’s sub-contractors in the fields of IT and marketing who process personal data in the same servers where The Company stores personal data may have access to personal data. Furthermore, professional advisors (e.g., attorneys, auditors) and financial institutions who are subject to duties of confidentiality may gain access to such data when providing services to The Company.
07.The Company does not transfer personal data outside the European Union and countriesin respect of which the EU Commission has adopted a decision referred to in article 45(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (including the United States of America, provided that the Privacy Shield Framework applies).
08.Without prejudice to the a data subject’s right to erasure, The Company stores personal data for the longer of the following periods :
- The period on the passing of which contractual claims from the contract between The Company and the data subject become statute-barred;
- The period for which The Company must keep information under applicable laws (including applicable laws on prevention of money-laundering and financing of terrorism) where The Company is under a duty, whether contractual or not, to keep such information or where the best market practice requires it.
- 09.The Company may obtain biometric data about data subjects from providers of identification service (from when the data subject was identified) or from providers of digital signature or smart-contract service. In that event processing is based on article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.